GIGABYTE Launches AMD A320 Chipset Motherboards
Taipei, Taiwan, April 11th, 2017 – GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is proud to unveil the new AM4 A320 Chipset Motherboards. AMD's AM4 platform is now complete with the addition of the AMD A320 Chipset Motherboards that target the Essential segment of computer users. Along with the release of the A320 Chipset, AMD has also announced their New Ryzen™ 5 processors that range from the high performing Ryzen™ 5 1600X to the mainstream Ryzen™ 5 1400. Built with a 14nm process with 6-Cores and 12-Threads, operating at 3.5GHz, the AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X processor is perfect for mainstream enthusiasts when paired with GIGABYTE’s B350/A320 motherboards.
GIGABYTE’s B350/A320 motherboards with AMD’s Ryzen™ 5 CPUs are focused towards consumers who value exceptional price-to-performance features. Along with the launch of AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor, GIGABYTE has also released brand new AX370 Motherboards such as the GA-AX370-Gaming K7 and GA-AX370-Gaming K5 that complement the current AM4 line-up with more variety & options.
“We are pleased with the demand for AMD’s AM4 platform as we continue to launch and release new innovative products with AMD,” said Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE’s Motherboard Business Unit. “With the launch of Ryzen™ 5 and the A320 chipset, GIGABYTE will continue to provide our exclusive, innovative, and unique feature sets to these models as well.”
GIGABYTE’s AM4 Motherboards built on AMD’s X370, B350, and A320 chipsets are now available for users to purchase at local retailers or online stores. Harness the full extent of performance that AMD Ryzen™ has to offer with GIGABYTE AM4 Motherboards.
For more information, please check our newsroom for the latest information.
To learn more about AORUS:
To learn more about GIGABYTE:
Introducing LINKSYS Velop; Wi-Fi That Sets You Free
Introducing LINKSYS Velop; Wi-Fi That Sets You Free
Linksys, the home router pioneer and first to sell 100 million routers globally, today announced the introduction of Velop, its premier Whole Home Wi-Fi product. Velop is the first Tri-Band modular Wi-Fi system that can be installed in various mesh configurations providing fast and reliable Wi-Fi to the edge of a home network. Velop is designed for performance as well as elegance; it's small enough to be placed anywhere with a clean and attractive look that appeals to everyone. Each Velop "node" is a powerful Tri-Band AC2200 device that serves as router, range extender, access point, and bridge which provides users the future proof technology they need as they bring new and more devices into the home.
Each node is configured during setup by the accompanying Linksys app (available for iOS and Android), which provides the industry's simplest and most intuitive setup leveraging Bluetooth to securely communicate between the mobile device and each node. After setup is complete, the Linksys app serves as a powerful Wi-Fi management tool with useful features, such as guest access, parental controls, device prioritization, and more. Velop helps users get the most out of their broadband subscription by delivering 100% of their Internet speed to the edge of their network. Velop is available in 3-pack, 2-pack and 1-pack options. Linksys is launching Velop globally with retail, ecommerce, and service provider partners, including Best Buy, Amazon, Curry's, PC World, and PCCW.
"This is why I pu
rchased Linksys in 2013. I had a vision of solving a huge problem in almost everyone's life- slow and unreliable Wi-Fi", said, Chet Pipkin, Founder and CEO of Belkin International. "Linksys has always been pioneers in home networking and I knew this was the team that could innovate and deliver the ultimate Wi-Fi experience. Velop is a union of performance, design, and ease-of-use and provides what everyone wants - seamless, reliable Wi-Fi. Linksys has set the bar for true mesh networking systems."
Performance: A Combination of Tri-Band and Mesh
Linksys is the first to combine the technical benefits of three Wi-Fi radios with true mesh capabilities to provide 100% of broadband Internet speeds to the edge of the network. With traditional router and range extender combinations or dual-band modular mesh systems, the Wi-Fi speed is cut in half with each "hop" from one access point to the next. At Linksys we call this the "bottlenecking effect." This results in users receiving only a fraction of their broadband Internet speed at the edge of the network.
"If you are paying for 100 Mbps from your Internet service provider, then you want to get all that speed in every corner of your house," said Justin Doucette, senior director of product management at Linksys.
Velop uses the three radios dynamically to determine the optimal path from the modem and "parent" node to each "child" node to ensure the fastest speeds to all client devices, regardless of which node they are connected to. Dynamic channel scanning algorithms evaluate the unique conditions of the wireless environment to select the best band (either 2.4 GHz or one of the two 5 GHz radios on-board) as well as the channels within each of the bands to improve performance between nodes and client devices. Other Tri-Band modular systems cannot operate in multiple mesh configurations without introducing the bottlenecking effect due to their static "back haul," where a single radio is defined for inter-node communication, limiting their mesh capabilities. Velop can operate in a number of different mesh topologies and leverage all three radios for inter-node and client communication. Velop can also use an Ethernet connection for inter-node communication to allow all three radios to communicate with clients and help Wi-Fi reach distant locations, such as the basement or the garage. The union of dynamic Tri-Band technology and true mesh configuration makes Velop the only modular Whole Home Wi-Fi system to provide 100% speed at the edge of the network.
Design: A Wi-Fi Product That You're Happy to Show-Off
The award winning Linksys product experience team collaborated with the hardware development team to create a beautiful and powerful product. Velop, a 2017 CES Innovation Award Honoree, and one of the eleven finalists for the 2017 CES Last Gadget Standing, is a combination of multiple nodes, each exactly the same for simplicity and flexibility. Each node is a small tower standing just seven inches in height. The footprint of each node is 88% smaller than the average router and the soft white color palette creates an attractive device that people will be happy to place on book shelves or countertops to help improve Wi-Fi performance. The vertical orientation also has performance benefits: the six antennas are placed at the top and middle of the unit, some pushing signal up and down and others pushing signal left and right. This improves Velop Wi-Fi performance in both single story and multi-story homes. To eliminate cable clutter, the base of the design features a cavity where power and Ethernet ports are hidden and a small notch with rubber tabs to organize cables in a clean and tidy manner. The result is an elegant and home-friendly device that can live in any environment or décor.
Ease-of-use: Simplifying Setup and Demystifying the Wi-Fi Interface
The Linksys app (formally known as the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app) is completely redesigned and includes an innovative app-led setup process for Velop. The entire setup flow happens within the app and uses Bluetooth to securely communicate between the mobile device and the nodes. This resolves a critical issue in the installation of a new Wi-Fi network: when the user customizes the network name to their liking the app maintains a connection to Velop and does not force the user to exit the app and change Wi-Fi settings on the mobile device. The app presents animated visuals and thoughtful troubleshooting instructions to guide even the most novice Wi-Fi user through the uninstallation of current networking hardware and effortless installation of the parent node, which connects to the ISP modem or gateway, then subsequent child nodes, to create a seamless and reliable Wi-Fi network.
After a successful setup, users will be automatically directed to the main dashboard of the Linksys app where they can confirm connection to the Internet and see how many devices are currently connected to Velop. The dashboard also provides quick access to their Wi-Fi name and password, guest access, parental controls, and device prioritization. The user can quickly email or text their guest network name and password to a friend, block the Xbox during homework time, or prioritize the Smart TV for movie night. The Linksys app is the single iOS and Android app for all Linksys app-enabled products including Max-Stream and Velop. The app is smart and versatile; it knows which Linksys hardware is present and provides access to the unique software features of that device.
Linksys is also announcing that Velop works with Amazon Alexa for a voice-activated experience. Three new skills will be available at launch including turning guest access on and off, obtaining the guest Wi-Fi name and password, and getting the main network credentials, which are commonly forgotten.
The Most Complete Whole Home Wi-Fi Solution on the Market
Velop is a union of high performing hardware, intelligent firmware, simple to use software, and cloud service features. Technical highlights include:
- Velop uses a highly integrated System on a Chip from Qualcomm, the first of its kind that incorporates a 716 MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor, three Wi-Fi radios (one 2.4 GHz and two 5.0 GHz) and two auto sensing LAN/WAN Gigabit ports. This is complemented by 4GB of flash memory, 512MB DDR3 memory and a Bluetooth 4.0/LE radio. Velop contains six antennas and high power amplifiers.
- Each Velop node is a Tri-Band AC 2x2 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO radio configuration with combined speed up to 2200 Mbps*. This technical design provides faster speeds at the edge of the network by using algorithms to achieve optimal path calculations. This eliminates the bottlenecking effort that is present with traditional router and range extender combinations as well as dual-band modular Wi-Fi systems.
• True Modular Mesh Design - Each node is built to connect with each other over Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet if present. They auto configure to connect in multiple different mesh topologies. The nodes have the ability to choose the best path to route data between a client and the Internet. In the event any node loses connection to another node, the remaining nodes will self-heal and re-establish Internet connection through other nodes in the network
Dynamic Channel Selection
- Velop will dynamically scan the available channels and select the best combination of bands and channels to optimize performance at the time of setup or whenever the user chooses. The Linksys app has a channel finder feature with will automatically find the best channels on demand and resolve congestion and interference issues that can created by competing Wi-Fi signals.
- The new Linksys app (formally known as the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app) automatically identifies the nodes to be setup using Bluetooth and creates a secure connection between the mobile device and each node. The app guides users through the installation process using visual animations where needed to clearly explain each step, including the uninstallation of current networking hardware.
Patented-Pending Spot Finder Technology
- The placement of each node is critical to have a reliable connection. During setup, Velop will recommend the best placement to reduce latency, maximize throughput and improve range and signal strength.
• Velop works with Amazon Alexa - Velop launches with custom Amazon Alexa "skills" that can turn guest network on/off and request credentials of both the main and guest networks; these are read back to the user by Alexa.
Seamless Wi-Fi Experience
- Velop supports one network name & password, one admin login, one interface for management and monitoring; and one guest network for the whole home. As a result, mobile devices, such as iPhones and laptops, will roam seamlessly and reliably from node-to-node without interruption.
- Airtime Prioritization enables faster devices to transmit at faster speeds while the slower device will not impede the speed of Wi-Fi network
- Velop is connected to a cloud service that will automatically monitor the status of firmware and update accordingly for security and performance. The combination of firmware and app updates will continue to unlock new features and improve performance over time. Some Whole Home Wi-Fi systems require manual firmware updates making them vulnerable to security infringements. Users have the option to turn automatic update off.
- Velop hardware being a Tri-Band MU-MIMO router will be relevant technology for years to come and has features that will continue to delight users as it becomes enabled with new applications and services, all without any actions required by the customer.
Linksys pioneered the home router market in 1999 and is a global leader in consumer and commercial networking. The Linksys experience in board layout, industrial design, antenna technology, tooling, manufacturing, firmware and software development, user experience, and customer service sets Linksys apart from the competition. Customers will readily see the value of higher performing hardware, elegant design, 3-year warranty and unmatched ease-of-use. Velop is the premier Whole Home Wi-Fi modular mesh Wi-Fi system.
Cooler Master Announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
802.11ad vs. 802.11ax
Think of wireless standards as a sort of Rosetta Stone for your Wi-Fi-enabled products—they make sure that all of your wireless gadgets are able to communicate with each other. This is important, since Wi-Fi enabled product shipments will reach 15 billion by the end of 2016—that’s a lot of devices that need to be able to cooperate.
The 802.11 standard is evolving quickly, with each new version outpacing the last. Over the last 12 to 18 months, the latest Wi-Fi standard (802.11ac) has gained notable market share. 802.11ac devices are incredibly fast, and blow the speeds of the previous standard (802.11n) out of the water. We know it can be tough keeping track of the whole 802.11 family, so let's stick to the real up-and-comers, the standards you'll be relying on for seamless 4K Netflix-ing in the very near future—their names are 802.11ad and 802.11ax.
Though it might seem simplistic, Wi-Fi actually works a lot like radio—signals travel along on various frequencies or "bands," like the common 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. If Wi-Fi is the heart of your connected home, these bands are the arteries that keep it pumping. But too much action on a single band can cause things to become congested. If you're streaming Hulu and downloading the latest iPhone update while your kids play Splatoon all on the 2.4 GHz band, your speeds will suffer. That's why 802.11ad is creating its own fast lane, operating on a 60 GHz band that’s completely separate from all of today’s Wi-Fi standards and frequencies. And it really is fast—in addition to skirting interference, it packs speeds of up to 7 gigabits per second (Gbps). When just one gigabit equals 1,000 megabits, it’s quite the jump from 802.11n's average speeds of 300Mbps. That said, 802.11ad Wi-Fi is limited in its range, only covering about 30 feet effectively. That makes 802.11ad best for in-room activities like:
• Consolidating and de-cluttering your desktop with a wireless docking station—the current use-case for 802.11ad
• Streaming from your PC or smart device to your smart TV or Chromecast.
• Transferring hefty media files, like 4K footage or raw images, at the office.
A word of caution, though. Despite the unmatched speed it advertises, some Wi-Fi product manufacturers may not support the 802.11ad standard if they feel it provides limited benefit to consumers (most of us do not require such lofty speeds, after all).
Today's iPhones, Samsung Galaxies and their smart device cousins support the 802.11ac standard. Its exclusive use of the 5GHz band keeps your whole house or office connected, with a combination of speed and range that makes it a solid choice for streaming, gaming, or just browsing Instagram. So while the 802.11ad standard seeks to deliver incredibly fast Wi-Fi speeds over a short distance, the upcoming 802.11ax standard will serve as the speedier successor to the more versatile 802.11ac. It will also maintain backwards compatibility, something 802.11ad won’t offer. To help encourage this sort of throughput, devices on the new standard will use MU-MIMO (multi-user multiple input-multiple output) technology, which uses antennas to send data streams to multiple devices simultaneously. While past Wi-Fi standards have often focused on huge Mbps or Gbps figures, those numbers can be confusing, and not often a reflection of real-world connection speeds. 802.11ax will continue the trend of offering faster speeds, but the focus will be on delivering a fast connection to every device in every corner of your home, and improving your overall Wi-Fi experience. When 802.11ax hits, you can use it for day-to-day things like:
• Streaming movies and TV shows in 4K, Ultra-HD.
• Quickly downloading large files, like full retail video games.
• Playing those games online without experiencing the dreaded, Call of Duty-ruining "lag."
• Seamlessly using your entire family's collection of smart devices without noticeable speed sacrifices, since 802.11ax is designed for Wi-Fi-dense environments.
• Keeping all your smart home devices running 24-7 with maximum Wi-Fi coverage.
Of course, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (one of the leading wireless standards makers) doesn't expect to ratify the new 802.11ax standard until late 2017 at the earliest. But that just means you've got lots of Wi-Fi to look forward to.
Cooler Master Announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the launch of there latest model designed specifically for gamers. If you wonder where the "t" stands for? Yes there is no doubt…It stands for turbo edition. The little mark now appears at the end of the component company's flagship MasterCase Maker 5. The original version of this mid-tower case was launched last year around Taipei's Computex trade show and is now debuting in their gaming version. "We wanted to go for a sharper, bolder look, like a sports car," said Mark Severin, head of Case Product Marketing. "In the case of the MasterCase Maker 5t, we added in a few extras that cater specifically to gamers." In line with the color combination that shows up on many gaming-focused motherboards and components, the MasterCase Maker 5t case is lined in red and we are not using just normal red, but we have developed a special red paint with sparkling flakes. This results in an amazing color combination.
Two tempered glass panels
The MasterCase Maker 5t's internal detailing is especially obvious with double tempered glass side panels. The panes are tinted but allow just enough light to give whatever's glowing in your case an air-brushed, showcase look on both sides. For those looking to display their build in public, the thick panes come with key locks.
Sharp angles, red LEDs and the special red paint is giving the cases the feel of a sports car. An included magnetic red LED Strip can be placed anywhere and gives you that same street-racing glow of your build.
Greater I/O fan and lighting control
The controller board lets you control fan and lighting settings straight from the I/O panel. The board supports up to six fans and four LED strips, with settings for high (12V) and low (7V) fan speeds and continuous or breathing effects for LED lighting.
Rubber grip handle
Aside from dual tempered glass panels, there's the Maker 5t's handle. Wrapped in rubber, this extra steel shaft can supposedly handle sweaty hands for up to 28.5kg of cargo when you're lugging it around at a LAN party.
Graphics Card Holder
Anyone considering a gaming case will definitely have a powerful Graphics card. To protect this valuable piece in your PC, Cooler Master has provided a Graphics Card Holder in the package. It hangs out on the motherboard panel to ease the load on any excess weight from the card that could otherwise bend and damage your motherboard.
FreeForm Modular System and Internal Configuration
The MasterCase Maker 5t is of course based on our FreeForm Modular System. If you want to expand the case later on with extra parts we provide plenty of options for how you want to lay out your hardware. The FreeForm Modular System in the Maker line offers great options for customization, adjustments, and upgrades.
The MasterCase Maker 5t's Graphics Card Holder and LED Strip are just two of an ever-growing range of accessories created by Cooler Master's design team and its "Makers." As it fills out, the options to really put together an altogether unique look and layout become more possible, with the idea of swapping and upgrading through the years rather than buying all new equipment every time technology moves forward.
BenQ Announces Flagship Photographer Monitor SW320
BenQ, internationally renowned provider of digital lifestyle devices, today announced the SW320 photographer monitor, a 31.5-inch 4K display with class-leading color performance and High Dynamic Range (HDR) capability. Spanning a wide color gamut covering 99% of Adobe RGB and 100% of sRGB, Rec. 709, and the digital cinema industry's DCI-P3 color space, SW320's true 10-bit IPS panel and advanced 14-bit lookup table (LUT) deliver spectacular color quality with precise ≤2 Delta E values.
"SW320 represents the pinnacle of BenQ color-critical display technology," said Conway Lee, President of BenQ Corporation. "This wide color gamut HDR monitor takes professional imaging to new heights, fulfilling the demanding and exacting requirements of photography enthusiasts."
Augmenting its impressive 31.5-inch IPS panel with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution and 178˚ H/V viewing angles, SW320 features the following state-of-the-art color technologies:
• 99% Adobe RGB Color Gamut and Technicolor Color Certification. SW320 delivers an ultra-wide color gamut to reach 99% of Adobe RGB, a significantly larger color space than sRGB and Rec. 709. Also supporting DCI-P3 as well as 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709, SW320 is certified by Technicolor to meet strict standards for color accuracy used in Hollywood and throughout the media and entertainment industries, with consistent, precise color exactly as content originators intended.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) content support. Increasing the dynamic range between black and white for naturally realistic images, SW320 supports HDR signals through both its HDMI and DisplayPort inputs.
• True 10-Bit Color Depth, 14-Bit 3D LUT, ΔE ≤ 2. Producing over a billion colors for ultra-smooth gradations, SW320's 14-bit color lookup table guarantees absolute color accuracy as defined by Comission Internationale de l'Eclairge's (CIE) Delta E deviation of less than 2, designating the finest color fidelity exceeding the limits of human vision.
• Palette Master Element Color Calibration. SW320 can be hardware calibrated with a colorimeter and Palette Master Element calibration software for professional work.
• Brightness Uniformity Function. For an authentic and consistent viewing experience, SW320 achieves immaculate brightness uniformity across the entire screen via a meticulous fine-tuning process of hundreds of sub-regions with high-precision apparatus.
• GamutDuo and Advanced Black and White Modes. GamutDuo Mode allows simultaneous side-by-side display of content in two different color spaces, such as Adobe RGB and sRGB. Photos can also be viewed in a black and white film effect, with three presets for photo previews prior to post-processing adjustments
• Hotkey Puck and Pro Shading Hood. The unique "Hotkey Puck" remote control enables instant switching between color modes and image settings, and the included detachable shading hood works in both portrait and landscape orientations to block ambient light and glare for superb color accuracy.
Finished in a minimalist bezel and adjustable stand design engineered to reduce reflection, SW320 provides comprehensive connectivity, including a media card reader, USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 2.0a, and DisplayPort / miniDisplayPort 1.4 supporting Mac Thunderbolt output.
Cooler Master Launches the MasterMouse S
Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the launch of the MasterMouse S, an elegant and ambidextrous gaming mouse with intelligent RGB illumination, four DPI levels up to 7200 DPI, and ergonomics that aim to provide a secure and satisfying grip.
A Gaming-Grade Outfit
The MasterMouse S uses a solid PixArt optical sensor that enables you to switch between four customizable DPI levels from 400 to 7200 DPI. All the dpi values are provided without interpolation and the mouse also doesn’t use acceleration. Thanks to this the mouse doesn’t estimate your movements but really tracks them via the selected resolution. That is useful feature if you want to achieve a high level of precision. The body of the mouse offers six buttons out of which five can be assigned a secondary function that can be then activated via Cooler Master’s “Storm TactiX” button, which is also optional. Storm TactiX can be easily understood if we look at it as the “Fn” button we usually find on notebooks. The name of this function is probably from Cooler Master’s “CM Storm” heritage that it once used for gaming products. The inside of the mouse is also pretty solid. Thanks to the built-in 32-bit ARM processor and 512KB on-board memory, you can save macros and all your settings for up to five profiles for use on any computer without software. This means that your settings go wherever your mouse goes instead of being confined to the computer you normally use.
Customizable Full RGB Illumination
Two RGB illumination zones - one along the rim of the mouse wheel and one at the back-bottom edge – can both be customized from a full color spectrum of 16.7 million options as well as a wide range of lighting effects that can be assigned to each of the zones independently.
All of the illumination settings, buttons functions, macros, DPI levels and various sensor settings can be pre-programmed via the Cooler Master’s ecosystem software that comes along with the mouse.
Durability Inside and Out
The surface of the MasterMouse S is matte UV coating, which doesn’t wear easily and resists fingerprints. Both of the main buttons are equipped with Omron switches guaranteed to last 20 million clicks. The cable strain relief has also been built extra strong to endure gaming usage.
Accompanying the release is the MasterMouse Lite S, looking very similar in design but with simpler features. Weighing 86 grams, the MasterMouse Lite S comes with white LED illumination in two zones and a PixArt PAW3509 optical sensor that delivers up to 2000 DPI in three preset levels.
GIGABYTE Introduces GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 Graphics Card Lines
GIGABYTE, the world’s leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, today introduced both GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 graphics cards based on the Pascal GP107 core architecture. Equipped with 4GB of 128-bit GDDR5 memory, GIGABYTE GTX 1050 Ti series comes in 4 models with enthusiast’ favored G1 GAMING edition leading the charge, followed by the WINDFORCE OC edition, the dual-fan OC edition, and the single-fan D5 edition.
The GTX 1050 lineup will feature 2GB of GDDR5 memory and offered in the same 4 variants as well. The vast array of graphics arsenal is set to provide gamers with maximum performance for diverse PC build requirements at various budget ranges.
GTX 1050 Ti / GTX 1050 G1 GAMING
Powered by the Super Overclocked GPU, the G1 GAMING edition ups the ante with hefty overclocks right out of the box, together with the signature WINDFORCE cooling and RGB Illumination for gamers who crave superior cooling and boost in performances with style. Through GIGABYTE’s GPU Gauntlet Sorting technology, the top-notch GPU cores built in the G1 GAMING cards push overclocking capability to the limit without compromising the system reliability. The ultra-durable components augmented with 4+1 phase design make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature to provide more stable voltage output for superior overclocking.
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system incorporates dual 90mm alternate-spinning fans with the unique blade design and 2 composite copper heat pipes in direct touch to the GPU, keeping the card cool and quiet even when aggressively overclocked. Fans are regulated during low power gaming; an LED fan indicator provides a user-friendly, instant display of the fan status.
The G1 GAMING cards allow for unique styling with their customizable RGB and lighting effects using the newly developed XTREME Engine utility software. At rear, the stylish metal back plate adds rigidity and protection to the cards. On the output side, the cards have a total of 3 HDMI ports in addition to a DVI-D port and a DisplayPort to provide more flexible multi-display connectivity.
GTX 1050 Ti / GTX 1050 WINDFORCE OC
Fitted with a solid back plate, the sleek-looking WINDFORCE OC edition runs sufficiently cool in silence with the help of WINDFORCE 2X cooling system, featuring two semi-passive 90mm fans, a pure copper composite heat pipe with direct touch to GPU, and unique blade fan design. Alternate spinning fans optimize airflow, reducing turbulence to a minimum.
The cards are reinforced with ultra-durable components with 4+1 phase design make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature to provide more stable voltage output for remarkable overclocking. Via the intuitive interface of XTREME Engine utility, gamers can enjoy enhanced gaming right away with a simple click of the button to overclock the card without the hassle of any manual adjustment. The 3 HDMI ports make multi-display configurations accessible with more flexibility.
GTX 1050 Ti / GTX 1050 OC
Performance accelerated with minimum power requirement, the OC edition provides an outstanding boost in graphics without any auxiliary power connector. The cards incorporate the WINDFORCE 2X cooling system, featuring dual 80mm fans with the unique blade fan design, to deliver an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures. The semi-passive cooling ensures the fans remain turned off at idle or low load, letting gamers enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
GTX 1050 Ti / GTX 1050 D5
The power-efficient D5 edition does not require external power, while delivering impressive overclocked performance over the reference design. Cooled by a custom-designed 90mm fan, coupled with the optimized air flow cover and aluminum base, the cards can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan operating at a lower speed with less noise. The fan is also regulated as the system is running light or idle.